No Title.

This is so bad. this is very bad when I have to do something, but I don't feel like doing it. It's really bad.

Now that I'm writing this, I'm studying for my final exams.
But Now that you read this, I finished my exams.

When I was a kid, I was that kind of students who work hard... really hard, just to be one of the top 3 of the class or the school. Now that I'm "almost" 23, I wonder how have I changed ? and why ? I'm not thinking the same anymore, at all.
I changed, yes, I  changed. Because I believed in a thing. NOTHING and NOBODY can tell me who I am or "chno kanswa", neither my grades/results.

Since I am satisfied about myself, my efforts and my results, I'm Okay 💯. Because what/who defines me, is me. If I let others tell me what to do and what to be, I'm "killing" myself then. Oups, it's a strong word, but it's the most illustrative one. I'll tell you why. If I give up myself to others, if I let them define me with their own criteria, if I let "me" consider or be obssesed by others opinions, then where is "me"? I will be an executive and not a decision maker, as I was thought at ENCG Oujda. Allah gave me the best Niîma ever. Allah gave me "me", as a gift and as "Amana". So, it's just between me and Allah. It's very simple. Simpler than we think it is. Why would I let others define me!
I'm not asking to be introvert, No! We live all on one only earth, we should live together. But please, let's not judge or critisize others. Everyone has an opinion, a religion, a political belonging... but most importantly, everyone has its own "عقل". Everyone is aware of himself, everyone can know the good and the bad, the wrong and the right... everyone can say Yes and No.

Some will say that by critisizing and judging, they want to make a change. Oh Waw! You want to change? Excuse me, but in this way you are changing to the bad side. Let me give you one little "advice" from a little, small, invisible ingnoring girl : If you want to change, please start by yourself. People who really want to make a change, they don't announce it publicly.

I'm not talking to sombody specifically or some category. But I don't know, maybe I'm talking to everybody, or maybe to myself. Well... No one knows!

I apologize for taking some few precious minutes from your life, but simply, my spirit is to share.

Thank you for listening to "me".
19-12-2019 (00:42).

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Du commerce traditionnel à la grande distribution au Maroc.

Du nouveau à Marjane Oujda!